Thursday, March 09, 2006

Way To Go Bubba!

Mike and Linda's New Home!!

Hey, I had a great experience this past weekend by finally getting to visit my brothers new home! The house is absolutely gorgeous and the space is laid out extremely well. So let's have a tour.......

That's Linda my sister-in-law and Mike my brother

View from the front door. Wow, the loft area is great!

I can see why Mike likes to watch TV up here

The view from above into the living room below- Cozy!

The dining room. Look at that ceiling detail!

The master bedroom is on the first floor- a real plus!

Garden tubs are fantastic for soaking tired legs after running a marathon (hint, hint!!)

Time for the house warming gifts! A bottle of chardonnay for Linda.....

.....and a container of mixed perineal flower seeds for Mike. Wait a minute, did I get that right??

Congratulations on your new house!

No comments: