Thursday, February 14, 2008

I'm Picking Up HDTV for FREE!!!!!!!

Wow! Just ran down to WalMart and picked up a Magnavox Digital-to-Analog converter and an RCA amplified indoor TV antenna. This little set up allows me to pick-up local over the air HDTV signals on my TV set for FREE!!!

Boy what a difference it makes. When I first hooked it up the picture was so crisp I just stood there dumbfounded. It really doesn't make sense for me to pay the outrageous cable fees every month since I watch so little........and this way it's FREE!

Now I get a total of 26 super high quality local channels and it only cost me $49.00 for the converter and $29.00 for the antenna. SWEET!

Here's how it looks:


You should know during the HDTV transition(which takes place in 2009), you can apply to receive up to two $40 off coupons for approved digital-to-analog converter boxes. I've already submitted my application online but just couldn't wait for the coupon!

To learn more about the TV Converter Box Coupon Program visit this website: www.dtv2009.gov

If you're interested you should apply soon since the coupons are "supply limited" and good for only 90 days after they mail them to you.

Later,

Marc

No comments: