Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Life Lesson # 79


Ever had one of those days when nothing seems to go right? You know, little things start happening the minute you wake up? You nick yourself shaving, you get out of the shower and discover there's no clean towels, you burn the coffee, you don't have any food for breakfast, then you rip a hole in your sock! Been there, done that.

Well today, I make it to work in one piece then get hit with a million little "fires" all of which require about 2-3 hours to sort through. Today was suppose to be an easy day- yeah right.

The afternoon has to be better.

Time for a quick restroom break. Business finished, I wash my hands only to discover there's no paper towels. What to do? Hey those toilet seat covers look like they'll work. I grab about five out of the wall holder and immediately determine this is not a good idea. You see, toilet seat covers are apparently made from the thinnest paper in the world and begin to disintegrate the minute moisture hits them.

Now picture this- I'm standing there, hands dripping wet holding onto what now looks like a glob of papier-mache for a 7th grade art project. I try to wash all of this off my hands but of course that wasn't too smart. The sink drain clogs up from all the toilet seat cover "pulp" and I'm mad as hell. So I'm flailing my hands in the air trying to dry them before someone comes in and sees me having a freakin' hysterical fit! A sight to behold.......

Life lesson learned today-AVOID DRYING YOUR HANDS WITH THE TOILET SEAT COVERS. THEY AIN"T PAPER TOWELS!!!!!!

No comments: