Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I'm Numb and There's Spittle Dripping Out My Mouth!



Not to worry, this will only take a minute......... Just got back from the dentists office and man am I numb! Now I've been hit with novacaine before but never like this. Curiously, I can't feel the whole left side of my head- COOL! Picture an old man with spittle that keeps running out the side of his mouth and you'll have a visual of how I look and feel right now. SCARY!

Went in to get a crown and the dentist ended up finding two more problems- old fillings that have started to crack the surrounding enamel. That's not good.

So for today we worked to get the left side of my face back together. I'll return in a month to fix the other side. Joy! I'm very fortunate to have a good dentist in spite of the fact that I hate the whole experience.

Later,

Marc

No comments: